#1. Online Solution
Convertio is a very good solution which supports 2216 Different Conversions online, including Videos, Audios, Documents, EBooks, Images, Archives. It also has advanced PDF tools to merge PDF, compress PDF, unlock PDF, Web Page to PDF if you need.
#2. Local Solution
In this part, I introduce Pavtube Video Converter for you to convert your videos to VLC. This App can not only enable you watch videos in VLC on Windows 10 smoothly, but also let you add some special effects to videos. For example, you can add text, picture, subtitle or even a video footage to your original videos. Besides, it supports for cutting the part you like out for sharing on YouTube, Facebook, etc.
If you want to know about more video converters, please review Top 10 Video Converter Guide. If you want a Mac version, please turn to Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
How to Fix no sound problem in VLC
Step 1. Click "Add Video" button to choose your videos or drag and drop them to this App.
Step 2. Click the format bar and follow "HD Video" to choose "H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)" as the proper format for VLC.
Step 3. Click on the "Convert" button in the main UI to start converting your videos to VLC. After the conversion is over, you can watch your videos in VLC with no problem. Enjoy!
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate: If you want to watch popular 3D BD movies in VLC, you can try our another software - Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate. This program can help you rip the movies out to VLC with no quality loss.
- Extract the audio from a video with VLC on Mac to MP3, FLAC, AAC, AC3, OGG
- How to Add Videos into VLC Media Player App on iPhone series
- Play 3D Movies on VLC with No Trouble
- Play VLC Videos on Smart TV in an Effective Way
- How to Stream Local Media Files to PS3 with VLC Media Player
- How to Play MXF with VLC on Mac